Full-time vehicle technician
We’re a family-run business with a strong local reputation for servicing, tuning and repairing a range of prestigious vehicles, including Jaguar, Land Rover, 4x4s, BMW, Mercedes, Audi and much more.
Using the latest diagnostic technology available, our growing team of technicians deliver a premium experience for all customers, providing a personalised service you’d expect from an award-winning garage.
We currently have four experienced technicians in our workshop, but due to increased demand, we are now looking to expand our team.
Role and responsibilities
In your role as a vehicle technician, you’ll be responsible for:
- Examining and diagnosing a wide range of vehicle makes and models
- Accurately identify faults in the workshop or on road tests
- Service, tune and repair vehicles in accordance with industry standards
- Provide a professional and courteous service to colleagues and customers
- Offer support and advice to workshop apprentices
- Work closely with service advisors to ensure they are up to date with the progress of customer vehicles
You will be required to work Monday-Friday 8am – 5.30pm as well as alternate Saturday mornings 8am -1pm
As an integral member of C R Allen and Sons, you’ll receive:
- £35,000 per year + Overtime + Bonus OTE £45,000
- 20 days holiday + plus bank holidays + your birthday off
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Bespoke learning programme and ongoing professional development including EV and hybrid vehicle training
- Free cakes every Tuesday from our favourite customer, Bob
"*" indicates required fields