Full-time MOT Tester
We’re a family-run business with a strong local reputation for servicing, tuning and repairing a range of prestigious vehicles, including Jaguar, Land Rover, 4x4s, BMW, Mercedes, Audi and much more.
Using the latest diagnostic technology available, our growing team of technicians deliver a premium experience for all customers, providing a personalised service you’d expect from an award-winning garage.
We currently have four experienced technicians in our workshop, but due to increased demand, we are now looking to expand our team.
Role and responsibilities
In your role as an MOT tester, you’ll be responsible for:
- Carryout MOTs to DVSA standards up to 3.5 ton.
- Provide a professional and courteous service to colleagues and customers
- Work closely with service advisors to ensure they are up to date with test results and any additional works needed.
- Demonstrate good mechanical knowledge.
You will be required to work Monday-Friday 8am – 5.30pm as well as alternate Saturday 8am -1pm.
As an intergral member of C R Allen & Sons, you’ll receive:
- £30,000 per year + Overtime + Bonus OTE £40,000
- Class 5 and 7 training if not already certified.
- 20 days holiday + plus bank holidays + your birthday off
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Ongoing professional development.
- Free cakes every Tuesday from our favourite customer, Bob 🍰
"*" indicates required fields